- Log into your NameCheap 'Manage Domains' section.
- Click on the domain name you wish to be transferred.
- When 'Modify Domain' screen appears, select 'Registrar Lock' from the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the 'Get EPP Code' link on the same screen.
- In the form that appears, enter the domain name to be transferred and your account password to authenticate yourself.
- Click on the 'Get EPP code for my domain' button. The authorization code will be sent to the Admin email address.
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Select Domain from the top.
- Select the domain from the list.
- Click on the EPP Transfer tab on the right.
- Here, you will see the EPP code which will be required to initiate the transfer.
- Log in to your HostGator domain management page.
- Once you have logged in, click 'Manage Domains'.
- You will see a list of domains that you have registered. Click the one for which you would like the EPP code.
- Under Overview, you will see EPP code in the list of details for your domain name.
- Login to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to 'Domains', click on 'Manage'.
- Select the domain for which you need an Auth Code.
- Click 'Email my code' in the 'Authorization Code' field.
- Confirm that information displayed regarding the domain you wish to transfer is correct and click 'Send'.
- Log into your Hover Account.
- Click on the domain name you wish to get the EPP Code for.
- In the 'Authorization Code' section, note down your transfer authorization code, or click on 'Copy Link' to copy it to your computer’s clipboard so you can paste it later.
- Sign in to your Gandi Account.
- Go to 'My Account' section, choose 'Domains' and click on the domain name you would like to get the EPP code for.
- Click on the link that says 'Authorization Key'.
- The EPP code will appear in the window that opens up.
- Sign in to your DreamHost account.
- Click on 'Domains' in your Panel.
- Click on 'Reg. Transfer'.
- The following page would show a list of all your domains. Click on 'Reveal Auth Code' next to the domain you wish to transfer.
- Log into your name.com account
- Click on the domain name you want to get the EPP code for
- The EPP Code will be displayed at the bottom of the grid on the Domain Management Page
- Log in to your 1&1 Control Panel and select the relevant package.
- Click 'Domains' in the left side menu.
- Click the 'Actions' icon next to the desired domain to display a list of domain options. Then, select 'Renewal & Transfer'.
- Click the 'Show Authorization Code' link.
- Your authorization code will be displayed.
10. Network Solutions
- Log on to your account
- Click on 'My Domain Names' under the 'My Products and Services' tab.
- Click the domain name you want to get the EPP Code for.
- From the 'Domain Details' section, select 'Request Authorization Code' and then click 'Save'.